Protégé is a multi-faceted, year long development programme aimed at both talented and motivated early career females (Mentees) and experienced senior female and male executives (Mentors).
The programme has been structured to incorporate individuals from diverse industry and functional backgrounds so that both Mentors and Mentees have the opportunity to broaden their business perspectives and horizons.
Become a Protégé Partner 2019 - Sydney
To guarantee your place on the Sydney 2019 cohort, sign-up for our inaugural mentoring programme - launching August 2019 - watch this space.
Become a Protégé Partner 2020 - Singapore
To guarantee your place on the 2020 cohort, join as a Protégé Partner. More information can be found in our Protégé Partner Brochure 2020 - click here to download.
Designed to focus on 'best-in-class' mentoring practices, the programme takes a structured approach and includes careful matching of the Mentor and Mentee, clear role responsibilities, frequent check-ins to ensure Mentee's meet their goals plus provides on-going development for both Mentors and Mentees to hone their skills.
- Official Launch, Mid-point Review and Closing Celebrations
- Mentor / Mentee matching
- Face-to-face mentoring sessions
- Mentee skills workshops
- Mentor skills workshops
- Networking events
- Programme workbooks and materials
- Professional mentor supervision
- Managed via our new Mentoring App.
The most successful mentoring programmes provide the following:
- structured programme - with official launch and close
- clear programme goals
- role definition for mentors and mentees
- training and professional support plus supervision for mentors
- a robust matching process
- opportunity for mentee to change mentor
- strict confidentiality
- regular check-ins
- measuring success based on short and long-term goals.