Protégé is a multi-faceted, year long development programme aimed at both talented and motivated early career females (Mentees) and experienced senior female and male executives (Mentors). We take an ‘holistic’ approach, including one-to-one mentoring, leadership skills development and unlimited networking opportunities to support participants transformation into the next generation of leaders. This longer-term approach has a record of success in developing and retaining a pipeline of diverse women leaders for many organisations.
It also provides the opportunity for the further development of senior female and male executives as Mentors. The programme has been structured to incorporate individuals from diverse industry and functional backgrounds so that both Mentors and Mentees have the opportunity to broaden their business perspectives and horizons.
Become a Protégé Partner 2020
To guarantee your place on the 2020 cohort, join as a Protégé Partner - contact us for further information.
Our evolving 2019 Calendar can be found here
Designed to focus on 'best-in-class' mentoring practices, the programme takes a structured approach and includes careful matching of the Mentor and Mentee, clear role responsibilities, frequent check-ins to ensure Mentee's meet their goals plus provides on-going development for both Mentors and Mentees to hone their skills.
- Official Launch and Closing Celebrations
- Mentor / Mentee matching
- Face-to-face mentoring sessions
- Mentee skills workshops
- Mentor skills workshops
- Mid-point Review
- Networking events
- Programme workbooks and materials
- Professional mentor supervision.
The most successful mentoring programmes provide the following:
- structured programme - with official launch and close
- clear programme goals
- role definition for mentors and mentees who have volunteered
- training and professional support plus supervision for mentors
- a robust matching process
- opportunity for mentee to change mentor
- strict confidentiality
- regular check-ins
- measuring success based on short and long-term goals.