Protégé is a multi-faceted, 9-12 month long development programme aimed at both talented and motivated early career females (Mentees) and experienced senior female and male business executives (Mentors).
The programme has been structured to incorporate individuals from diverse industry and functional backgrounds so that both Mentors and Mentees have the opportunity to broaden their business perspectives and horizons.
Join the Protégé Sydney 2019 Programme
To guarantee your place on the inaugural Sydney 2019 cohort, sign-up NOW for our 'best-in-class', cross-industry mentoring programme - applications close 18 September 2019.
To find out more download the Protégé Sydney 2019 brochure here
Sign-up as a Mentor on the Protégé Sydney programme here
Sign-up as a Mentee on the Protégé Sydney programme here
Join the Protégé Singapore 2020 Programme
To guarantee your place on the 2020 cohort, join as a Protégé Partner. More information can be found in our Protégé Partner Brochure 2020. Applications close 20 October 2019.
To find out more download the Protégé Partner Brochure 2020 here
Sign-up as a Mentor on Protégé 2020 programme here
Sign-up as a Mentee on the Protégé 2020 programme here
Mentoring Programme Details
Designed to focus on 'best-in-class' mentoring practices, our programmes takes a structured approach and include careful matching of the Mentor and Mentee, clear role responsibilities, frequent check-ins to ensure Mentee's meet their goals plus provide on-going development for both Mentors and Mentees to hone their skills.
- Official Launch, Mid-point Review and Closing Celebrations
- Mentor / Mentee matching
- Face-to-face mentoring sessions
- Mentee skills workshops
- Mentor skills workshops
- Networking events
- Programme workbooks and materials
- Professional mentor supervision
- Managed via our new Mentoring App.
The most successful mentoring programmes provide the following:
- structured programme - with official launch and close
- clear programme goals
- role definition for mentors and mentees
- training and professional support plus supervision for mentors
- a robust matching process
- opportunity for mentee to change mentor
- strict confidentiality
- regular check-ins
- measuring success based on short and long-term goals.