Become A Mentee
Mentee roles are open to early-career females with:
- A minimum of six years full-time work experience (Singapore) or ten years full-time work experience (Sydney) and are currently employed
- The desire to proactively advance in your career and optimise your potential
- A commitment to your goals, initiatives, and aspirations
- A willingness to accept feedback and to be honest about your positive and challenging attributes
- Integrity and commitment to confidentiality
- An open and inquiring mind and a willingness to change
- Availability to fully participate for the duration of the programme
- Attend a Protégé Information Session.
Protégé Sydney 2020: Take advantage of our Early Bird Fee and submit your application by 31 January 2020. All other applications close 28 February 2020. Further information and application details can be downloaded here.
Protégé Singapore 2020: Applications have now closed.