Become A Mentee
Mentee roles are open to early-career females with:
- A minimum of six years full-time work experience and are currently employed
- The desire to proactively advance in your career and optimise your potential
- A commitment to your goals, initiatives, and aspirations
- A willingness to accept feedback and to be honest about your positive and challenging attributes
- Integrity and commitment to confidentiality
- An open and inquiring mind and a willingness to change
- Availability to participate in the programme until August 2020
- Attend a Protégé Information Session.
Further informaton and applications for the 2020 cohort will be made available early August 2019.